Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 09:49 PM   #21
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
It's common knowledge that today's prisons are run by the inmates and the gangs that they belong to. A criminal gets a life sentence, joins a gang in jail, and he is afforded protection against the other inmates. For all intents and purposes, the jailed criminal lives pretty much the same life in prison as he did when he was out...along with getting free rent, free food and plenty of leisure and exercise time. Is this adequate punishment for some of the heinous crimes that we see committed out there? Not in my book.

I am all for capital punishment, but not as it's applied right now. The death row inmates shouldn't be allowed to die of old age, as they are now. The executions should be as swift and as painful as possible...preferably at the hands of the family members of the victims. Handcuff the murderer and place him in a room, and let the family of the victim pay him a visit armed with baseball bats. And then have someone come in after a few minutes to take out the garbage and clean up the mess.

Damn and I thought I was extreme when it comes to wanting inhumane punishment for violent criminals.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)