Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 01:22 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Add in.... Bring back capital punishment for murder... make it swift and public. None of this 30 years of appeals. With all the video evidence available to day... if someone is caught dead too right they should be dead right. After a dozen or so execution there will be a realization actions have consequences.

We are living with the consequences from, lack of consequences caused by Liberal Perivlege of Ism's.

String them up at high noon the day after the trial, like in the Old West. I have a take that is pretty rare. Not many seem to care the danger to all that interact with someone with nothing to lose. Death row inmates have all day to plot how to maim staff. I have been to a good handful of closed prisons including touring death row, you would be shocked what people can make weapons out of, and how much time some of them took. You can dig a whole for a swimming pool with a spoon if you have enough time.

Whether the death penalty is a deterrent or not I do not care, no need to risk others and spend money to keep gutter trash alive.

Not sure I can top you on being evil in the eyes of the left, but I actually am disappointed when someone who fights police with lethal force gets wounded and their life is saved. I have watched video of perps of heinous crimes getting killed by police and laughed.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)