Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 03:39 PM   #15
Bullet Plane

A few years ago, when I was doing alot more betting than I do now, and I hit a good one.

What drew my attention to the race was a discussion by Andy Serling and others from the DRF on their site. Andy mentioned that Stardom Bound looked vulnerable in the Ashland at Keeneland. And that he liked Gossip Girl.

I used the Sheets, DRF, and Pizzola's program. I also put part of my analysis on a national handicapping board, which made it the sweeter.

The horse with the best numbers that didn't look like a bounce candidate was Hooh Why at 25-1. The filly also figured to be alone on the lead, and what Pizzola calls a reverser. Meaning Hooh Why had only lost by a head to the odds on favorite (Stardom Bound)in their last race.

I also figured Stardom Bound to take the scenic route with Mike Smith in the Irons, which would be worth a point or so on the Sheets.

Gossip Girl had a good sheets number, a big pizzola power fraction.

I dutched win bets on both and boxed them in an exacta.

Gossip Girl was 10-1.

I had a nice score on that one.
Bullet Plane is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)