Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 04:21 PM   #14
Zman179
Registered Wacko

Started the day with $25 and went to Aqueduct. Won about a hundred there, so on the way home decided to put some money into my NYC OTB phone account and play at home.

Was doing ok with the nighttime trotters then handicapped this race at Maywood Park where this 16/1 shot jumped off the page at me. Played him to win, exa, tri and a $1 super key with three horses in the back. The 16/1 shot jogged and everything else that I handicapped came right in order. Tri paid over $1000 which I had for a buck, super paid $7856.20 (had it for half). My phone account after the race had $4999.85 in it.

Needless to say the vast amount went to paying down credit cards. Lol. Weird part is that I pick far more winning longshots at the trotters than I do at the flats; last year I hit a 99/1 shot to win and the cold exacta at Freehold. Don’t know why that is.
Zman179 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)