Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 03:16 AM   #2438
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracapper View Post
I bought into Workhorse Friday at 23.50

This morning I wake up and it's on the move, and it doesn't stop until the after hours session ends. It's about 33.50 right now and the story is that they see the short interest in the 15-20% range and they go after it. Absolute dumb lucky on my part, but however I got it going, I got it going. It won't be the GameStop story, but if they want to push it up to 45-50, I'm more than happy to wait until Friday for them to do it.
this is the new way to trade stocks! at least for now, it will work until it ends badly, and i mean real bad. what you should do is write all these names down that have the big short interest in them, when the shorts get cleaned out you should go in and short those names. this will have some pin action to them, eventually the good ones will tumble as well like MSFT, AAPL, GOOG, FB, etc, etc. they will all go.

MP went up without the big short interest in it, but that isn't safe either in a big down market, but probably is better to own than the real high flyers. MP on hold now for earnings. it did have a very meaningful retracement.

AMY.V gonna have a news release today, i don't know what's in it but it will probably be a good one. someone big is probably gong to buy that company out at some point this year. before it goes there is a spinoff waiting for approval that is the mining division of the company.. they own an abandoned mine called Roche Deboule. there is nothing on that property that has an open pit mine, so if the property is feasible, it will be a high cost producer. probably there is no one that knows what that number would be before they get the drill results. the price of oil has shot up and that is 25% of the cost to dig mines. at one point long ago, Roche Deboule mined 80 metric tons of ore in one year.
https://americanmanganeseinc.com/pro...2/rocher-iocg/
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)