Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: HUMOR
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 08:16 PM   #1406
sammy the sage

So the wife is getting afraid of her husband....he's starting to become almost violent....making threats...breaking stuff....she's getting scared for herself and the pets...the kids are gone....

So she goes to a "Shrink"...She says...Doc....what can I do...he says...I want you to buy a bottle of Jack Daniels....and when your husband starts to get angry....take a shot and slowly swish around in your mouth for as long as you can....and as he calms down...do it again....should only take two...and no...I don't want you to get drunk or anything....

On the way home she stops and buys the bottle....sure enough....that very evening he starts to violet....so she pulls out the bottle and does as the Doctor had said too...swirled the Jack around in her mouth....then as she watched in amazement her hubby started to calm down and chill out...so she had the 2nd shot and did as instructed...lo and behold...every thing went well after that...

She could hardly wait to tell the Doc/shrink the good news the next day...she asked him...why did that work so well.....

Doc replies....well....you shut up didn't you...whilst you were swishing that whiskey.....

Sorry ladies of P.A....but a customer told me that today ...and well...I actually know several...that would probably help out....

Last edited by sammy the sage; 02-07-2019 at 08:17 PM.
sammy the sage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)