Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religious
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 08:57 AM   #25334
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
You show complete ignorance of Mohamed's life. First of all Mohamed was persecuted much more than Jesus was for starting a new religion. When he started it, he introduced the concept of the afterlife to Arabs who did not believe in one. He told them they would be responsible for their actions in this life.

He was driven out of Mecca for his teachings and lived on the outskirts of Mecca. As he developed his religion and community, the Meccans kept persecuting him, for 13 years. His wife, Khadija and his best friend died of starvation from sanctions by the Meccans. The Meccans sent 3000 troops to his 1000 Muslims to slaughter them. It was then that he received from God a message that it was just to defend oneself. Your ignorance makes the victims who were starved to death look like the oppressors for finally defending themselves.
"He received from God a message"? How? Did Love speak to him? And Love told him to take up the sword?

So, let me see if I have this right: In your eyes the Mo was justified for using violence, yet on this forum you have repeatedly condemned the use of violence even in just wars, such as WW1, WW2, etc.

Biblical Christianity says, "I will die for what I believe.". Izzlam says: "You will die for what I believe." And you're okay with this?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most