Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religious
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 05:21 AM   #25323
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
A couple of months ago hcap told boxcar and me that we didn't know beans about Islam.
You don't. As well as knowing very little about what religion is. Judging what religion is can not be based on the it's popular manifestations by believers during a particular culture and historical period. Nor can passages of scriptures of any religion alone be used to condemn that religion.
Quote:
Would hcap explain why we keep receiving reports such as the one below on almost a daily basis?
Why aren't the "moderates" stopping them?
Or perhaps are moderate Muslims not so moderate at heart?
Study what happened over the last 2 millennia to those victims of Christian atrocities. How many ordinary Christians condemned the actions of those higher ups in the Church who killed and maimed at least as many if not many more than extreme Muslims are responsible for nowadays?
I have mentioned as a Jew the horrendous acts of Christians towards my people, and here is an inclusive look at more than what happened to the Jews alone

http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

And as I have pointed out the successful rise of ant-religious secular society is more responsible for the less violent tendencies of religious groups TODAY in the western world.

Not the innate superiority of western beliefs over Islamic.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most