Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 08:14 PM   #14
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I'm starting to think maybe ReplayRandall had a point yesterday. He expressed it in the utmost assholish fashion, but maybe he had a point after all about you.
You're wrong about this. I never had any ulterior motive except to understand the controversy. And I tried to take a big picture view of it. It is a fact that people will be controversial on twitter in order to get more followers. I felt like the liberals who were critical of NYT were tweeting just to get more followers.

As for Randy... he has been attacking others, too. See this post by Randy from yesterday towards Magister Ludi:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...99&postcount=8

Ludi posted a link. Randy called it a "low energy post". Then he accuses Ludi of regurgitating information. Then he posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
In other words, you've got nothing of your own....Understood.

BTW, I'm not a Elsevier LBGTQ type of guy like you.
That was an unnecessary series of attacks. And to throw in "LBGTQ type of guy like you". Disgusting.

Personally, I found Ludi's original post helpful. I did not know about the scholar link for the google search engine. I will keep it in mind for future reference.

Further, if Randy wanted me to not post in "his" thread, all he has to do is ask nicely and I would refrain from posting.

Last edited by highnote; 08-06-2019 at 08:15 PM.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)