Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 01:18 PM   #11
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSB
I've heard this argument many times.

The question I have is, how did America make it through the first 200 years without illegal immigrants?
Is that what you are really asking for? To take America back 200 years? You are a funny guy.

I am not just making an "argument", friend. I LIVED this argument for over 30 years. Ever since I was 16, I worked alongside these "illegal immigrants"...and saw first-hand how exploited they are...and how hard they work. And the Americans have hated them all along, because they (the illegals) are taking away the Americans' jobs. An American do a Mexican's job? Don't make me laugh.

The Mexican immigrants are the VICTIMS in this sad scenario. They can't feed themselves and their families in their own country...and they come here and willingly enslave themselves...and our country is eager to play along. The government looks the other way...while the business owners break the law with impunity. And we blame the poor Mexican for all of this.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.