Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: John Imbriale
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 08:23 AM   #122
Sheffwed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkview_Pirate View Post
Well, allow me to spell out the meaning of classless for you. I searched the Internet wide and far, and do NOT see any Sheffwed public picks available for post race critique. I could not not find any other pinhead claiming they had found the one way, the truth and the light by following the picks of the public handicappers from Colonial.

The fact you can't differentiate opinion from bullshit from juvenile and petty whining just confirms that your lack of class, ergo classless.

How 'bout some value add to the conversation? All we've seen from you is a swipe (and a petty one at that) about a Euro that didn't run as previous efforts indicated. Well, that's quite a deep and insightful analysis. (/sarc) Can you come back to us on Breeder's Cup weekend with those fine talents on Breeder's Cup weekend and tell us which ones will run, and which ones won't?

And don't think the newbie card buys you a pass - if you're a Richard-head, it's not hard to figure out.

And your welcome. As in, welcome to the site, nitwit.
yes, a European horse in a North American turf sprint is a lock...

and I've made quite a bit of money over the years on Europeans in longer turf races, including the Arlington Million

sure, I'll give you my free tips on longshot Europeans...
Sheffwed is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement