Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 11:59 PM   #37
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I suspect you are 100% correct.

Attached is my home page from MSN.COM after I JUST NOW logged out of their email program (certain items were redacted for privacy reasons because some of you are maniacs)...

Notice this shooting takes up almost ZERO space on their page...PUTIN and UKRAINE and even MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE apparently are more important then 14 kids and 1 teacher being murdered. I had to draw an arrow so you could find the link to the story about the shooting.

THIS WAS FIRST REPORTED 6 HOURS AGO...and that's all they are giving it on their page?

That kind of tells you all you need to know about this disgusting institution we know as the Mainstream Media here in the USA:
It's not as much of a story if the shooter isn't white but the left will certainly exploit the tragedy to push for more gun control. Once again it was obvious the shooter was not white since skin color was not mentioned.

What the hell is "maple syrup urine disease"?
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement