Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 11:56 PM   #36
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Question...the Lt Gov talks about how there's been these past school shootings in Texas...how they've done stuff to try and prevent it from happening again and obviously they have to do more...

How did this shooter just waltz into the school?

Here where I live, you can't get into a school when classes are running during the day...doors are all locked and you have to be buzzed in...do they not have that kind of security in Texas where the Lt. Gov just said they've had past shootings which they've learned from and tried to prevent in the future?

And how does law enforcement, which sounds like it was in "hot pursuit" of this guy...who crashes his car outside the school...how do they let him get into that building carrying a rifle and wearing tactical gear without doing everything they can to stop him? ie. shooting him...I just can't wrap my head around how so many things that could have stopped this guy failed to do so...

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)