Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: HUMOR
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 08:54 PM   #1372
sammy the sage

man walks into the vets office with a dog in his arms. He says to the vet, "There's something wrong with my dog." The vet checks him over and says, "Your dog is dead, sir." The man replies, "I want a second opinion." So the vet leaves and returns with a beautiful labrador retriever. The dog walks over and nudges it, paws at it, barks and leaves the room. The man asks, "What does that mean?" The doctor replies, "It means your dog is dead. The man replies, "I want another opinion." So the vet leaves and returns with a cat. The cat walks over nudges it, paws at it, jumps up on the window sill and purrs before falling asleep. The man asks, "What does that mean?" The doctor replies, "It means your dog is dead." "Fine, I believe my dog is dead. How much do I owe you?" "500 dollars." "500 bucks, what for?" "Well, you had the lab test and the cat scan."

» Advertisement