Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 11:02 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified_Theory View Post
Hi guys, I'm new to the thoroughbred handicapping scene and to this forum.

I've downloaded a free trial of the Quick Horse software (by Quick Reckoning) and I'm enjoying using it so far. The free database that goes back 5 years makes it unusual to say the least. Unfortunately the interface is small and rather ugly but it functions quickly and overall the software can be customized many different ways. It seems to have value but then again I have a lot to learn. (This software was first made available in 2003.)

I'm highly interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on Quick Horse and/or the viability of it's free data.

I'm glad to be a new member on this forum.

Thank you in advance for your replies.
Pardon me, but you sound like a shill. And not just because your very first post is about this software (though that helps....a lot!)

From your post, we know that the software has a free trial AND a FREE DATABASE that goes back 5 years (has this been authorized by Equibase?) I didn't realize Equibase allowed software makers to include 5 years of data...luckily, Equibase posts and reads this board, so I'm sure they'll be able to verify.

We've also learned from your post that it's been around a long time (2003), so we can trust it's not some fly-by-night operation.

All in all, I'm betting you either own or work for the company in some regard.

No need to answer.

» Advertisement