Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 06:29 PM   #48
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillriledup
Point of Entry's 'entry' was the reason i didnt play pick 4s. I didnt want to bet on him and i didnt want to bet against him, he ruined that sequence for me.
Me too,and Wise Dan on Derby day,why I didn't play the pick 4.It was tough sledding on Belmont Day IMO.I thought they were all underlays in the feature.My big chest beater of the day was Moreno.Had an across the paceline domination over rivals,blistering works,and one hellacious mud pedigree on both sides.Had another 3 of my near record breaking 2nds by less than a head each.I'm on one of those streaks where I'm 2-7-3 over my last 25 bets.All those 2nds were by less than half a length.I'm still cashing and making money but that gets frustrating.Had an 11-1 hanger in Churchill's last yesterday and it looked like he was going to blow by.My heart was pounding with glee!Aaarghh.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most