Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 07:37 AM   #3
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Pletcher's horses have been almost automatic at Saratoga when their Morning Lines are less than 3-1 his horses have won 13 out of 28 attempts in this situation!!!

You are getting a 34% return on your money per $2 win wager!!!

However, back to back wins have been followed by losses and he had back to back wins yesterday so we will have to see what his Morning Lines less than 3-1 do today!!!

I haven't seen this type of consistency from him in quite a while let's see if he can keep it going for the rest of the Saratoga season!!!

When you peel back a layer 11 of the 13 wins in this situation were on the Dirt and you are getting a 33% return on your money per $2 win wager!!!

Also 10 of the last 10 have finished no worse than 2nd in this situation!!!

I will be keeping a close eye on his horses on the Dirt when their Morning Line is less than 3-1!!!
I missed this one from Pletcher yesterday as it was 5/2 in the Morning Line
#10 Itsabigboy in the 10th race at Saratoga another winner for Pletcher less than 3-1 in the Morning Line on the Dirt!!!

This now makes 12 of 23 that have won for him in this situation!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement