Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 07:34 AM   #26
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

This Treason line of thought is total crap. It's just another bullshit message sent from the Mothership down to the operatives for further agitation. I've seen this feeler put out there a couple weeks ago, it just took the Daily Kostic longer to get around to it. For one, treason is defined in the Constitution as aiding and abetting the enemy; you can look up the exact wording. Russia is not the enemy; we are not at war with them. It may be a world geopolitical rival; it may have methods and ideals that are not in alignment with those of the US. But it is not the enemy (in fact, it can be and has been a partner in many situations), so just stop right there.

If anything, by the logic of those perpetuating this notion of treason, Obama and his canoodling with Iran would be much more treasonous behavior. I don't remember Dem/Libs getting all patriotic then.

As to the linked article itself, the writer several times quotes Jonathan Chait, who is the self-elected President of the Obama Buttlickers Society for Life. It also is based on the hypothetical of how it would look if the parties were reversed; in the paragraph above, I just explained how you don't need a hypothetical when you've got real evidence. Real, inconvenient evidence.

This is the kind of thing that goes on with "fake news" sites, and the Kostics lap it up without question. But they consider themselves the smart ones.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement