Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 08:47 PM   #20
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I have seen pictures of the Presidental limo as it was parked in a rush, windshield intact no bullet holes. You said it was not a secret service car, to that I looked up that it was leased to the secret service making it a secret service car. It does not matter, documents are now available to anyone who puts in the time.
I have studied the case extensively and I have never seen a photo of the windshield at Parkland. Show your proof. But I do know that Evalea Glanges was leaning against the car and stated that she saw a through-and-through hole in the windshield with the beveling on the inside, indicating that it was a bullet hole from the front. Glanges was a med student at the time and went on to become a doctor and a well-respected teacher of doctors. She was also a skeet champion and knowledgeable in firearms and was familiar with shots through auto glass. She was well-known for her thoroughness and honesty.

I did not say anything about whether the limo was a Secret Service car or leased. You made this up. And, I don't know what difference that would make. The Secret Service was driving the car and had the front seat passenger side passenger, so what difference would it make whose car it was?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)