Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 03:05 PM   #151
classhandicapper

I'm not sure why we are debating some of these side issues other than horse players like to argue about everything.

Keeneland raised the take.

We can either accept it or stop playing there as individuals or we can organize into a more effective force to send a message that may or may not have an impact. I think sending a message is the better choice and don't really care to debate much else other than the most effective way to send that message.

I think the best way is an organized targeted boycott. So someone has to take a leadership role and determine when, how long etc... The rest of us should be debating how to most effectively spread the word and convince people to join in so we maximize the impact.

Let's face it, these pinheads do not understand that the game is getting tougher and tougher even without an increase in the track take because so many people (especially whales) have premium information. They are getting dangerously close to the point where all the serious players that have loved both the game and sport for decades decide it's not worth the effort. Another 1 or 2 percent matters when people are already skating on thin ice in terms of their effort being worth it.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 08-09-2017 at 03:12 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)