Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 04:15 PM   #4
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIC6SIX View Post
Thanks Checkmark, that Equine data is helpful but not quite on the button. In olden days I subscribed to Track Stats by TSN (Thoroughbred Sports Network). They sold a spiral bound book (Sire Stats) that listed sires whose progeny won first out (marked by A+). Brisnet Ultimate PPs list first time sire stats but I am trying to find something more definitive. In olden days you had an edge if you subscribed to TSN because they also listed Hot/Cold--Jockey Trainer stats, Sire Stats, Trainer Angle Stats. Now all that info is in the PPs which crushes the odds. I also subscribed to The Goldstein Report (jockey/trainer stats) which focused on CA racing. It was helpful but I believe the author, Jeff, passed.
Damn ok I tried though my second option is Jim Mazur which does Pedigree info too if you are interested

I use his Sire Ratings for handicapping which mostly helps for FTS as well as moves such as 1st Turf Off Track Synthetic etc

Last edited by CheckMark; 11-17-2022 at 04:16 PM.
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)