Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Ponypicker
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 11:04 AM   #26
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH1956 View Post
I have had Betmix about a month now and there is a lot of stuff here to play with and some of it looks very promising.
I think I will let the sub run for another month or two and keep working with it.

The unfortunate part is it cost me 70 a month with the currency exchange...but given you get an incredible amount of data and past performances I think it`s a good deal.

Thanks again for the help!
Yep I feel you there. I'm a current BETMIX user and I have the annual subscription (just renewed it a few days ago) and it was around $600-$650 after conversions. I have improved my handicapping a lot using BETMIX, and beats printing off reams of paper each time for when I go to handicap.

My favourite parts about it are BirdDog and also Create My Report. Both are very handy for sure!

If you ever need some help with the software or anything like that please let me know. Awesome that you are in Orangeville. That is about a 40-45 min drive from Fergus (where I live)!

My dad always talks about the days of Orangeville Raceway and him racing there, where there is now just a plaza of stores and no racetrack

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.