Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 10:37 AM   #8
andymays
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imriledup
Amazing post.

Racing 'media' is a bunch of coffee clubbers who want to just rug brush hard hitting topics. Just get your pressy and sit up there drinking coffee and laughing about old times. There are real life journalists out there who are flying to these middle eastern countries and standing in front of gunfire to get the story while racing reporters are just looking for their little feel good story, while racing in their state is dying. They all sit up in the press box laughing about old times and being big shots while the game crumbles around them. Whatever you do, don't rock the boat.

A few exceptions would be Jeff Nahill of the North County Times, Art Wilson, and John Pricci. They are all pretty good although I spend a lot of my time pushing them to do more. I'm sure they think of me as a pain in the ass and they wouldn't be wrong.

Last edited by andymays; 10-23-2009 at 10:39 AM.
andymays is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most