Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 06:07 PM   #88
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Where do you find this clap trap??
Most of the data started coming from countries like Israel, England, Scotland, Wales, etc. where vaccine rollout took place well before vaccine rollout here in the US.

Because vaccine rollout overseas took place months before it did here in the US, the fall off in vaccine effectiveness started showing up in the data from those countries before it started showing up in our data here in the US.

Funny thing. If you look at the data you'll notice everything that first happened in Israel and Europe later happened here in the US after the differential in lag time between their vaccine rollout and ours.

The actual sources for data showing fall off in vaccine effectiveness are official government public health agencies.

For example:

When posting about the fall off in vaccine effectiveness and/or the overwhelming majority of Covid hospitalizations and deaths occurring among the fully vaccinated in England:

You'll see in my posts that I linked to data, charts, and warnings published by Public Health England.

For example, the clickable thumbnail at the bottom of this post, which is a screenshot taken from page 10 of the 14 April, 2022 Vaccine Surveillance Report published by Public Health England: here.

When posting about 70 percent of all new Covid cases in the State of Washington over the past several months being 'breakthrough' cases among the fully vaccinated and boosted:

I linked to data and charts that were published by the State of Washington's Public Health Department.

For example, the other clickable thumbnail at the bottom of this post is a screenshot taken from page 6 of the SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Breakthrough Surveillance and Case Information report published by the Washington State Department of Health earlier today August 03, 2022.

The blue shading represents breakthrough cases among the fully vaccinated and boosted. The gray represents non-breakthrough cases. The chart clearly shows almost 70 percent of all new Covid cases in the State of Washington over the past several months are 'breakthrough' cases among the fully vaccinated and boosted.

When I posted about EACH VACCINE DOSE carrying a 1 in 5,000 chance of serious (as in life threatening) side effects in Germany:

I linked to a statement from PEI Germany.

When I posted about the overwhelming majority of hospitalizations and deaths occurring among the fully vaccinated and boosted in British Columbia, and the decision by government officials to stop publishing the data:

I linked to a screenshot of the Donut Charts published by Centre for Disease Control British Columbia.

When I posted about the Vaccinated Group in Pfizer's clinical vaccine trial having a 23.5% higher overall death rate and 350% higher Cardiac Death Rate than the Placebo Group:

I linked to a page on the FDA.gov site where the data was published.

When posting about new findings published in medical journals:

I posted excerpts from the studies themselves with links.

THAT'S WHERE the 'claptrap' comes from!

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg VEMortalityApril142022.JPG (164.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg BreakthroughCasesWA-08032022.JPG (57.2 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Jeff P; 08-03-2022 at 06:10 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)