Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 11:16 AM   #40
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the little guy View Post
I'm not going to address the rest of the BS you spew here, and the very idea that you could give me advice is amusing, but so is most of what you post, but I will address this outright lie.

So now you are saying I am lying when I say I worked at DRF and got called into my boss's office for posts I was making here at PA?

At the time, my job was to help develop and test new versions of Formulator. I was helping people here use Formulator functionality better.

One day my boss called me into his office and said someone sent a critical email to management about me related to my posts on PA and specifically about Formulator. He asked to see what I was writing. I showed him the posts. Fortunately, he laughed, said it was you, and told me to continue. Maybe you don't remember that, but I do and even discussed it with a couple of other employees we both know at the time.

Why would anyone mess with a man's job like that and try to get him into trouble?

Look, we've had disagreements for a long time, but there's a reason I went from respectful disagreement to having the problem with you I have now. It has nothing to do with handicapping, betting, NYRA, or anything else on these dumb message boards. If you are going to insist it wasn't you or you don't even remember it, so be it. It probably meant nothing to you. But I am 100% sure I am not lying and 100% sure what my boss said. I remember it very well.

I might disagree with you on betting or on a race, but I'd never in a million years try to sabotage you at work. Truth be told, I'd rather put that incident behind me too. I'm comfortably retired. I prefer getting along with people. But you make that impossible. You are a public person that can't handle disagreement or criticism of you or NYRA and lash out at people instead.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 07-21-2022 at 11:27 AM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)