Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 10:35 AM   #38
the little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post

There are very very few people I can't get along with. You are one of them. I'm not going to rehash what you did while I was employed at DRF and embarrass you further. I already did that. I'll give you advice instead.
I'm not going to address the rest of the BS you spew here, and the very idea that you could give me advice is amusing, but so is most of what you post, but I will address this outright lie.

I did nothing to you when you worked at DRF. The very idea that I even could is laughable. I get that you and various other creeps think you can lie about me all you want, and even get a few other losers to believe it, but since this message board is a theoretical community, it's a little more reprehensible that you would choose to do it here. But, I guess you have seen so many others do it in the corners of the internet that you inhabit, that you thought it would be acceptable here. It isn't. You're even worse than I realized.

I'm proud of the number of good people I have helped in various ways in this industry. I'm not going to let detritus like you try to smear my good name.
the little guy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)