Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 10:01 AM   #23
the little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernmassbob View Post
Just like talking about jockey standings on Fox after the first weekend you prematurely bring up attendance. There is plenty of time for a correction but as i stated i hope any loss is minimal. Best wishes for your picks for today.
I'm not the producer, genius, and talk about what they tell us to talk about.

Tough first weekend for you rooting against my picks. Don't worry, I'll suck plenty of days, so don't take the good days too hard.

Given your moronic predictions, you should have posted this weekend's numbers. The people that run the Horseshoe said Saturday was the busiest day they have EVER had, including Travers. As I tried to explain to you, only weather can, and possibly will, ruin our numbers. Comparable weather to 2021 and we will easily surpass those record numbers.

Keep doing your rain dances. You aren't fooling anybody....except Classhandicapper, but that's hardly an achievement.
the little guy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)