Gakiss2
Data Warbucks

Trainer PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
You mean like these?

Better look...
Dave

Yes, that is certainly in the spirit of what I am thinking of. If I understood it looks like it is a look at various forms of ROI based on the situation. I think ROI is an important part of 'Trainer Performance', I'm not sure its the whole picture. Imagine if we bet on horses based on ROI, even if it is a very detailed picture of ROI under different circumstances, and not anything else; like speed, pace, running style and etc. So not knocking what you have there, just thinking it could be considered more deeply. I am particularly interested in 'Style' or methodology and thinking it might be applied in an analogous way as we use 'Running Style' for horses. So just like that approach, we would have to wait for a data producer to start including that in their offering.

Thank You very much for your insights, I have used some of your products with some success.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-22-2019 at 02:01 PM.
Gakiss2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement