Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 08:54 PM   #213
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGTKLO
Dan, I told them in May. It's a joke. Roberts Communications says everything is fine on their end and my video department leader says everything is fine on our end. I am so annoyed that it has not been rectified and here I am still dealing with it. I truly apologize. I could go off many fronts but I'll just keep it all to myself. Our racing secretary has resigned effective as of the end of the season. Bill Couch has been good for Finger Lakes, but even he has pulled a Roberto Duran.
Tony, I appreciate getting back to me with that info.. if even you can't convince them to fix it (or even acknowledge it), I guess there's little point in me making a fuss. Maybe I'll try headphones

It has indeed been a frustrating season at the thumb, and that's just from my limited perspective as a fan and occasional bettor. Can't imagine how frustrating it's been for you, and all the other dedicated track employees. I'd say it's likely to get worse before it gets better, but let's just hope the better even happens..

Thanks again for all your efforts and professionalism!
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)