Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 10:37 AM   #292
proximity

quick start with qq??.....

continuing with our 2017 tour, i'm stumbling towards the finish line and still need to get in some play at horseshoe to make caesars diamond for 2018 but find time to fit in a 1-2 game at pen where i'm dealt QQ in the very first hand.

i raise a couple limpers to $15 and the small blind and another player come along.

j 7 2 rainbow on the flop and i fail to shake the small blind who check raises me all in on the turn when another 7 falls.

no one calls the clock but i apologize to the table for taking a lot of time to think about this; again the very first hand i'm dealt in.

it's been a tough year and now i'm positioned to lose $150 just seconds into a game.

but this time i don't lose.

instead i call and hold off A j when a blank comes on the river.

unfortunately though this ends up being my only win of the session.

i do hold on for a $70 win though and get to play some with our old friend THE LION who finishes the year like 88-18 before getting off to another hot start in 2018.

game +70 (1/2)
year -2772 (52-61)
bonus 0 (920)
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)