Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 01:39 AM   #289
how cliche
How Cliche

wsop main event final table. some opinions. welcome everyone's thoughts.

really love watching every hand, rather than a highlight show.
once cada was out it was clear that cynn was the most likely winner, despite his 3/5 chip position and a huge gap from the chip lead. when cada and miles flipped for their tournament lives i was rooting for cada so we could watch the two top shelf players go at it. that said, i felt the last 3 year's final tables lacked true world class quality play. two years in a row you had wire to wire chip leaders. and this year you had the potential for a treat but the wrong player won the flip. since they began offering every hand coverage there are two champions that i feel would win these games almost always. greg merson and martin jacobson.

love the break desk team of ali nejad and nick schulman. schulman is a beast. great at articulating the nuances of the game so everyone can understand. if only he could learn to say versus instead of verse. nobody's perfect.
how cliche is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement