Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: The Cat Problem
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 03:29 AM   #60
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I have two cats and you would never know it in my house based on any odor...because there are no odors.

Dogs are apt to STINK way worse than any cat I've ever had. I've been around a lot of dogs...

Cats are pristinely clean...and if you have an automatic litter box, you don't even need to shove it in the basement to avoid any odors...the Litter Robot, while expensive, is fantastic...like I said, you would never know I had a cat, let alone two, based on stink.
My wife and I have 4 (indoor) cats. We do not have Litter Robot, but here are a few more factors which helps our home to be relatively odor free:

--- We have a continuously running ceiling exhaust fan in the laundry room where the five litter boxes are.
--- We use a premium brand of kitty litter. (Scoop Away Multi-Cat Super Clump Low Dust ).
--- We only feed our cats high-quality (dry) cat food. (Hills Science Diet products).

The Hills Science Diet is significantly more expensive than typical cat food products, but our feline family is much more healthy because of it. And, because it does not include some of the ingredients found in much cheaper brands of cat found found in supermarkets, I am of the opinion that the resultant poop has a significantly less offensive odor to it.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)