Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Pace Projection
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 03:16 PM   #23
Blenheim
Race Player

You’re not factoring in which horse will improve the most and by how many lengths.

I’ve got Noble Indy improving several lengths. If he takes to the track, gets a good post position, gets a good start, (none of which are guaranteed) I figure he can press and sit tight behind the bums out front. When the bums out front peel off he should be right there, similar to the Louisiana, but this time he’ll be in better shape able to hold his speed further. Come the three-sixteenths I figure he should be in front and the horse to catch and he ain’t gonna' lay down!

The question is, who is gonna' catch him? Can Audible get through? Will Audibe stay close early compromising his late kick? Does Hofburg have the late turn of foot to catch up?

Last edited by Blenheim; 04-18-2018 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Needed to add letter . . .
Blenheim is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most