Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Simulcast feeds
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 04:10 PM   #6
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equifan View Post

I don't know who/which dept at the individual tracks has the say about the live-stream feed that is sent to the ADW's. This would be directed to those individuals - whoever.

Most (all?) clutter the screen, hiding the horses. Either outright or with graphic overlays. Anyone (at home) trying to wager already has all this info available through the wagering interface. I, for one, want to see the field -- post parade, warmups, etc. Esp.their feet and body language in post parade.

Anyone else like-minded?
Yes.

This is why I play Hong Kong. It's almost like being there in person. The live feed allows you to see each horse, up close and personal, even their feet, conformation, tail, and for long enough to get a good look.

I am really tired of feeds with things popping up so I can't even see the horses or major parts of the horses.

Really, pull up Sha Tin one evening and see what I mean. And, each horse is "discussed" and on screen long enough to give the viewer an idea of their behavior and conformation. It's a joy to watch.

I have no idea why we can't do this?
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)