Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 03:15 PM   #4427
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Phinney View Post
This is all interest rate driven, how long do you think interest rates will rise?

The fed has to be getting close to one of two things, either the economy starts to struggle or inflation starts to come down. If either of those things happen (or both) the interest rate hikes will slow and stop.

Beyond that it's a question of earnings, how low will they go and what multiple people are willing to pay. This is the longer term question and in reality the one that matters.

I would never call a 25% drop in the S&P 500 "Baby Shit", the 3,000 level equates to about 40% decline in the S&P. I'd like to think that's as bad as it gets, but none really knows.
if you don't know this by now i will repeat myself again as i have many time prior to this. THE JOB OF THE MARKETS ARE TO TAKE THE MOST AMOUNT OF MONEY AWAY FROM THE MOST AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN THE SHORTEST AMOUNT OF TIME.

and then take more of it away
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement