Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 10:35 AM   #11
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
The only thing that saved me from that game destroying the parlay I was going to make was it slipped my mind it was a Friday game. I went to ESPN looking at stats Friday night ready to put a Saturday ticket together and saw that game had started. How in the hell does VT lose outright to OD?
I swear every time I think a pick is a gimme, it loses.
A lot of my sports betting friends were asking why did I take Virginia Tech over Old Dom and I said well the power rating line is very high on VT and VT should win because of a few stats and trends I found on them

At one point in the game, I felt good because they were up AND covering which felt nice for once but then they let OD get to them and win the game

I mean I shook off that loss to get a win on the weekend so it was bittersweet that we lost one day and got the win the next but then again I should be 2-0-1 in CFB not 1-1-1

» Advertisement