Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-03-2022, 08:21 PM   #9
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey11 View Post
i recognize those numbers i used to do my own power ratings too lots of work doing em but they did give me a slight edge in most recent past a giant edge back in the 80s couple of books shut me off back then one even had the nerve to ask how i was doing it i suppose you could eke out a small profit combined with using the key numbers

Today alone computing lines and picking out selections for SATURDAY, not just the week lol took about 3 hours alone which I know is hard work but hard work does pay off eventually

Here is how it went today:

Started at 8:00am SHARP
About 20 or so minutes writing out who playing who rotation #ers special info with lines and totals

Then about 1 hour of computing ratings for all teams; I produce a power rating for every game/team to create a line and total

Then 2 hours to figure out what games to circle and then research those games
in-depth to find if that team has any edges (besides the ones I have with my ratings)

Then place the bets before kickoff and watch my work for the rest of the afternoon which is now 11:30 when I looked at the clock again

It gets easier when there are fewer games (obviously) but I love the challenge and like what I said hard work pays off when you put the work/research in these games!

Last edited by CheckMark; 09-03-2022 at 08:22 PM.
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)