Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 11:30 AM   #28
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by glengarry View Post
Actually, we are in total agreement. I go after the exotics, but not by spreading on the win end. Just my opinion, but if one feels the need to use 5 horses in the win slot, then they don't have an opinion on the race. I know plenty of "spreaders", and most cash a lot of tax tickets. They also burn through a lot of money. I have not made a win bet in the KD in a long time. This race is not the time to take 10 to one on the win end. I can do that on any given day. I'm looking out fill out a ticket. In a 20 horse field, with chaos of some sort usually a given, it's hard enough to construct a ticket with any confidence with one horse on top, let alone multiple horses. But feel free to do it your way.
Right on! I always stick to my guns, the chatter that goes on the two weeks before is a joke. People don't understand athletes, they are all the same, some can practice and play well, some are the opposite. I've seen some that can hit like Babe Ruth at batting practice, during a game they can't hit a lick. Then there are some with talent that goof off during practice but in the game they are sluggers. The point being predicting outcomes should be based on past performances in a real game situation. These horses are all good just to be here. Of course most are going to look good in the morning. My question is, "how do you run in a real race?"

I used the and the in everything. I missed that huge exacta but the horizontal bets came my way. We do agree, I used two in my doubles and pic 3's...........score, cause I shut out the hype and stick to the form.....(guns). People over analyze this race and many others (races) to death. Especially the works, its the only race people even talk about works endlessly......why? Hype, hype, hype. You won't hear this much about works until next April.......guaranteed.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)