Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 05:53 AM   #70
proximity

an actual good week???.....

ok poker fans, when we last left off everything was going wrong.... AGAIN... and truth be told i couldn't remember back to the last time something went right.

indeed i was just sitting around depressed and while all of you smart people were over in general off-topic debating serious issues i was trying to cheer myself up by watching some shania videos.

in one video however, we learn that not even guys with money, brains, cars or even looks impress shania too much and so i highly doubt my weekly three digit poker losses would do much to excite her?

i watch her high energy "party for two" but note that me and our high rolling pal the lion know a guy who looks like the dude in the video and he's dating a 265 pounder.... not partying privately with shania.

eventually i turn off the computer and decide to return to my best game: 3/6 limit hold em at horseshoe baltimore.

it'll be depressing to lose at the shoe, and i do lose with every big pair in the deck.... except our old buddy KK which drags a nice pot and gives me a little momentum. it's just the spark i need as i go on to win $72 and grab $35 of bonus money. i return the next day to play some more 3/6 but the game struggles to get going. eventually it picks up though and i win another $157 in a long session.

back home at penn national there's a special high hand day and i head out early only to find that 3/6 action has already commenced. i've arrived in time to get a seat though but it's bittersweet as i quickly fall behind $50.

but the tide quickly changes and the profits start rolling in. i don't win any high hands but i go 4-0 with KK and my AKs and AQs are hitting flops and holding. i drop a couple hands with JJ but overall i rarely lose a pot i'm involved in.

a much needed good week but still a long road to get back to even let alone ahead for the season.

thank you for reading.

game +72 (hsb)
+157 (hsb)
+227 (pen)
year -932 (26-24)
promo 35 (245)

Last edited by proximity; 04-05-2017 at 05:56 AM.
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)