Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 04:48 PM   #2
GlenninOhio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si2see
There are many reasons why I am choosing there for right now. One reason is a select few trainers will do the purse split deal and not charge monthly. Regardless of how much I may make or not make like that, that is how it needs to be because we are three guys in it trying to have fun a make some money on our investment if all works out. I was wondering if anyone has contact information on any of these type trainers ( Tony Carone or whoever else may be interested )
What is "the purse split deal"? 50-50?

What happens if your horses are not being productive? Are they (and you) out on their ear? Or perhaps some skimping on the care, attention and feed they receive?

Please don't take this personally and no offense intended, but if the three of you combined can't afford to pay a trainer a day rate I wonder if you're jumping the gun on getting involved with owning horses.
GlenninOhio is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)