Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TimeformUS
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 01:49 PM   #67
speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli125
I thought the same thing, and really wanted to get it all on one page. Here's what I did.

If you're on the Fast PP's tab, click the print icon. In a new tab(or window I guess, depending on what browser you use), you get each horse in the race, with all running lines shown, and all of the information you see when you click on each horse.

Like you, I'd suggest having another tab, or something where you can view all of the horses, like a condensed version basically, but I think this will work for your purposes.
Had done this and it is much more difficult to view only 1 horse at a time. 10 horse field and you are scrolling between 10 pages to look at 1 race. Like i said there has to be a way to get all horses on 3 or 4 pages. If one could customize only the info one wants that might solve many issues. Lots of wasted space i see. Just not sure why it is that way.
speed is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)