Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 10:47 AM   #64
onefast99

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonmouthParkJoe View Post
Honestly I do not know how much he is monitored. I think the stewards do a great job there. I am not at Monmouth anymore so I cant really speak to what has happened the last couple months, but I would imagine his success has raised some eye brows.

As a bettor I do not even wager on the product anymore because of him. It really is sad what it has become.
MP Joe, you hit the nail right on the head. You won't bet there because of Navarro, others won't race there because of him. Now Dennis embraces him and says "he told me this will never happen again". The Asbury Park Press ran an article today pleading with MP to get rid of this guy as it will hurt racing in the long run, if anyone thinks that Navarro should continue to do what he has, proof aside, then you are looking at the demise of racing at MP for reasons within your control.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)