Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-12-2024, 03:34 PM   #91
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Ok, when I said this in this thread………you guys gave me shit about it. I find myself in good company today…… CLICK THE LINK

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/01...trump-n2168631

“ What Trump essentially did was declare the highest value he thought he could, knowing that the bank would likely disagree and offer less. That is exactly what happened, and in the end, the bank was paid back per the terms it agreed to. No bank simply accepts at face value an appraisal offered by a borrower.

O'Leary's point is that how things happened is how things always happen in real estate development. But because Trump is involved, the rules have suddenly changed, with James deciding it is now fraud to essentially negotiate an asset's value with a bank. That she secured a laughably biased judge who borders on parody at times is the only reason this case has gotten this far. ”

I think he hit the nail on the head when he said this case will never survive an appeal. Rightfully so.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)