Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 02:48 PM   #13
melman

Hey DanG welcome back. I really enjoy your posts. We had some fun posts during the Phils/Ray WS. Hope to see that combo again this year. I have MLB.TV and have seen a lot of the Rays this year. I think Madden does a great job with the talent that he has. Putting Evan in the leadoff spot I hope perks him up. He is IMO the key to just how well the Rays season will go. Up here in Philly of course Doc is "the man" but I really enjoy watching Cliff Lee. It's just so easy to see how muich he likes playing the game. One of his reasons for signing up with the Phils was that he gets to hit in the NL. He keeps telling the media how he is working on his stroke. He is a BP maven hitting lots of bombs. In his last start he smoked a double to the deepest part of CF. Then his next AB a very well hit single to CF. A three ribbie game for him. Plus he stole a base. Plus he made a great baserunning move to take third base on a groundball the the third baseman. This Matt Joyce of the Rays is having one very impressive year so far. Hope he keeps it up.
melman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom