Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 12:02 AM   #17
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy View Post
Yeah, but his personality was very much on display when he ran for President, especially when he ran for the Republican nomination, and he just kept winning.

A friend of mine just emailed us an article from Vox, one of those liberal websites, saying that the top 1% will get the biggest tax cut....wait for it...in 2027! This is the kind of spin we're going to hear. Heck, I remember when the Bush Tax Cuts started, the dems called it "tax cuts for the rich" but when Obama was President and they were in power they extended those tax cuts and said "now is not a good time to raise taxes on the middle class." Funny how it was tax cuts for the rich when Bush was President, but tax cuts for the middle class when they were in power.
I used to get annoyed when they called them the Bush tax cuts. They were as much Obama's tax cuts since he made them code.

It certainly goes both ways though.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement