Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 03:50 PM   #78
Niko

Niko,
I've felt this way for some time. I'm just curious as to what is it about this particular straw that "broke the camel's back" for you? Why not the last two increments in New York takeout?
Indulto

I'd have to go through my old posts to find out when I actually started drifting away (which wouldn't be worth doing ), but it's been over the last year or two, I've just been worn down.

I've been fed up with some major facets of the game for some time, have expressed my opinion on the board in that regard and have expanded in other directions already.

I'm just hoping that this news is a big enough sign of the direction of racing for other people to stop betting for a while too-or curtail their activity to big racing days WITH full fields, the most fan friendly tracks like Keeneland or if they're relying on the income.

I don't bet enough to make a difference but if a lot "me's" stopped, that would make a difference.

Last edited by Niko; 10-25-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Niko is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)