Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 04:27 PM   #47
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
I am of the belief that a very tiny fraction of the power base in this country cares at all about the people of this country. Everything they do is for their power, their wealth, their circle. The few that would like to do good things are surely powerless to enact change. Not sure it was ever any different but it certainly seems to me like finding a government that is truly for the people is a pipe dream. For as long as I can remember the playbook has always been to keep the masses fighting over petty crap while appeasing them with the insignificant stuff and in the background getting done exactly what the power players want done. Unfortunately I do not think this can be fixed.

To me I think the difference is at this point they don't care if the whole world knows and their agenda seems to be a lot more radical. They have msm in bed with them spinning anything and everything and playing the diversion game while in the background everything goes as planned. For every one that sees what is happening there are two calling them fringe, radical and conspiracy theorists. Buzzwords of the day just help with the diversion. It is a big orchestra.

It is basically a game of thought control, just like Covid was. Which brings us full circle to the op.

Good post
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most