Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 03:22 PM   #14
headhawg
crusty old guy

Nathan would have sent a link to download the setup file in an email. Even if you still had the email I doubt that the link is still valid now. However, you would have needed to download the file to your computer to install it originally. You can use Windows Explorer to do a search of your drives. Search for ESROI_6. Hopefully the search will find the .exe file.

Assuming you find the setup file, it would be best if you uninstalled ES before you used the setup file again. However, my concern is that by restoring from backup you don't have a proper install so Windows will struggle with trying to uninstall it. You could use a program called Revo Uninstaller if ES doesn't show up as a program in Windows to uninstall.

If you do a proper reinstall all the core files will be in the needed location(s). At this juncture you could then restore the ES folder from backup. I would only recommend that you do this is if you have files in the backup that you need, e.g. an already updated profiler database or settings.sdb. Otherwise, just start from scratch with the new install.

Last edited by headhawg; 03-17-2024 at 03:24 PM.
headhawg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.