Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 07:29 PM   #25
Spalding No!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG4 View Post
Couldn't I as easily counter the argument of those 3 horses an as example vs the 3yo's who did go for it in Holy Bull and Honour and Glory? And then you may counter with the failure of Bolt D'Oro and so on & so forth.
Only if I took the bait and followed you down the rabbit hole.

I never said the Met Mile wouldn't be a valid spot for Forte. But you took great pains to point out why the Woody Stephens was a terrible idea.

I simply refuted that.

Quote:
Long story short, I think Forte's connections have more to gain giving the Met Mile a try, it'd be great for the fans & I think he'd be competitive. I'd like to think those are enough reasons to want to give a race a try if he's healthy & ready to rock.
Personally, I think he should target the Hollywood Gold Cup. Would probably have all expenses paid to ship out there, would give him a crack at 10 furlongs, is a weak race year in year out, I presume would get a weight break, and Pletcher has already had success in the shipping in for that race.
Spalding No! is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)