Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 09:56 AM   #12
LemonSoupKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
The Stronach 5 has to quote DRF "100% Carryover/No Consolation Payout". It also has a 12% takeout and a $1 minimum bet. I've been playing it most weeks but my problem with it so far is that 3 of the 5 races are usually pretty lousy races. And having unraced maidens in any leg but leg one is not my idea of a good investment even with a 12% takeout.
Why is leg one ok? Just so it doesn't come down to the final leg Maiden showdown? I see what you're saying, but order doesn't make it a better investment all of a sudden.

Golden Gate seems like it would be the issue for me. Isn't that Tapeta or some other garbage polytrack surface? It's funny looking back at how silly that poly crap was, yet it's still at places going down the tubes like Arlington Park as well.

Does anyone know if sportech carries the Stronach 5 on its tote? That's what is at my local OTB, and I love playing pick 5s and 6s nowadays ...
LemonSoupKid is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most